Our Electric Pressure Cooker Taco Chili is a quick and easy low carb soup to make in your Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi. This beefy chili has a hearty mix of tomatoes, peppers and zucchini. Taco seasoning and cumin add a smoky flavor to this low carb chili.
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
How to Make Taco Chili in a Ninja Foodi (Electric Pressure Cooker)
Cris here. We love making this electric pressure cooker version of our Low Carb Crock Pot Taco Chili when we don’t have ground beef already browned up and we are short on time. (Or when we are low on Make-Ahead Ground Beef. This recipe let’s you throw your ground beef in uncooked with one small extra step and let’s the pressure cooker do all the work!
What You Will Need to Make Electric Pressure Cooker Taco Chili
- 6 to 6.5 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot, Crock Pot Express ,Ninja Foodi, etc. )
Shopping List for Low Carb Taco Chili
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 4 cups Beef Broth
- 28 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 packets Taco Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 medium Zucchini
- 2 Anaheim Peppers
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- 1/4 cup Onion
- 1/2 cup Bell Pepper
- 7 oz can Chopped Green Chilies
- Chili Toppings (Sour Cream, Shredded Cheese, Guacamole, etc.)
Electric Pressure Cooker Taco Chili Notes
- We adapted our Low Carb Crock Pot Taco Chili to make this Electric Pressure Cooker Taco Chili (Low Carb) Recipe.
- We have made this soup in our Ninja Foodi, but you can make it in any 6-8 quart electric pressure cooker.
- If you are looking for more low carb recipes, you can find them here: Low Carb Recipes
- You can find more electric pressure cooker recipes with our Recipe Finder.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All cooking units cook differently under different conditions, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own electric pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.