Tis the season for parties! Last week Heather shared with us a few ideas on how to decorate your home for thanksgiving, so I thought I would follow up with a few things that you can cook for the holidays.
1. Brie and Cranberry Tartlets – found on Celebrate Mag
2. Creamy Pumpkin Pie Dip – by Kitchen Simplicity
3. Buffalo Chicken Dip Appetizers – by She Knows
4. Caramel Apple Slices – by Cooking with Selena
5. Crescent Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels – by Key Ingredients
6. Party Crab Puffs – by taste of home
7. Sausage Balls – by Betty Crocker
8. Olive loaf – by The Pioneer Woman
9. Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip – All Recipes
10. Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes – Sunny Slide Up – we know you love them 🙂
Do any of you have a favorite fall appetizer?